Friday, November 14, 2008

Just for fun...

Where is your cell phone? Somewhere in my purse, battery probably dead.
Your hair colour? Dark Brown with burgundy highlights, and silver sparkles at the temples!
Where is your mother? Probably talking Jesus's ear off!
Your father? Right beside my mother telling her to leave the Lord alone, he has work to do.
Your favorite thing? Sleeping.
Your dream last night? My dreams are too weird to remember!
Your dream goal?
To get my house cleaned and cleared of all the clutter (sad, ain't I?)
Room you're in?
Fire Communications radio room, first night of 4 in a row.
Your hobby? Playing the bagpipes.
Your fear? Death by drowning.
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Traveling the world...but can't do that with cats at home, so mortgage free would be nice.
Where were you last night? At home watching a DVD.
What you're not? As much as a pushover as I used to be.
One of your wish-list items? To have my kitchen completely renovated.
Where did you grow up? Who says I'm grown up?
What are you wearing?
Blue uniform pants, navy long sleeve t-shirt, navy blue uniform sweat shirt.
Your TV? Is starting to die.
Your pet(s)?
Hamish, Fiona and Rebus are guarding the house while I'm at work (yeah right, they're probably wrecking it, or puking on something!)
Your computer?
Video card is dying...'puter still works, but the picture is all messed up!!
Your mood? Meh
Missing someone?
Mum and Dad, and my cats...and my sister and brother, and their families
Your car? Needs to be cleaned inside and out.
Something you're not wearing?
Perfume
Favourite shop? Tval...a great natural cosmetic and bath shop out of Newfoundland
Your summer?
Wet
Love someone? Yeah, one or two people.
Your favourite colour? Surprisingly, blue!
When is the last time you laughed?
Tonight, looking at stupid cat pictures on a silly website.
When is the last time you cried? On what would have been my mother's 77th birthday.

No comments: